Friday 15 June 2012

A start...... finally!

Okay, okay, so I have been promising /threatening to start this blog for some time now. Well here goes!

I am not sure exactly what I will be posting about (although I have a few ideas up my sleeve) but what I am sure about is what I will NOT be posting about! This won't be a blog about things I sell, as I know from reading other blogs how boring that can be! so the only mention of that will be the link to the side here for my Etsy shop.

I will blog about crafts, (it would be difficult not to!), things that I love, places that I love and experiences that I have. I might just show you a few things that I have made or am making and some of those I will show YOU how to make too. I hope to bring you some lovely photos too as that is becoming a bit of an obsession of mine.

Heres one to give you a taster...


I took this on a beautiful day (I know, a rare one) in my Dads gorgeous garden.

So, I'm sure this will be a bit of a bumpy ride to start with, but bare with and follow me to see what I'm up to,I am aiming at posting twice a week (Wednesdays and Sundays) I may even add in the odd cheeky give away!

Bye for now! Joxx

3 comments: